Prague is one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. With its abundance of historical architecture, pretty bridges, and stunning castle, the city has no shortage of attractions. To help you decide how to spend your time while you are visiting, here is my list of the top ten things to see in Prague.
1. St. Nicholas Church – This beautiful Rococo church in Mala Strana is one of the most opulent in the city.
2. The Gardens of Mala Strana – Mala Strana has some of the prettiest green spaces in Prague.
3. Great Architecture – Everything from Gothic to Rococo to Cubist architecture can be found in the city.
4. The Dancing Building – Also known as the “Ginger and Fred Building”, this edifice is one of the most famous works of contemporary architecture in Prague.
5. Wenceslas Square – This large city square is in the heart of Prague and has been the site of many major events in Czech history.
6. The Clock Tower (Orloj) in Old Town Square – Old Town Square is one of the most visited places in the city, and the famous clock is the highlight.
7. Tyn Church in Old Town Square – Perhaps the most iconic church in the city, the Tyn Church is a must on any visit.
8. Czech Beer – Ok, so it’s not a “sight”, but it’s still a must. Czech beer is some of the best and most famous in the world, and shouldn’t be missed.
9. Charles Bridge – The city’s beloved bridge features stunning statues and great views of Prague Castle.
10. Prague Castle and St. Vitus Cathedral – No trip to Prague is complete without a visit to the castle and its stunning cathedral.